[3830] WAE CW OK1CZ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 17 15:02:24 EDT 2021

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OK1CZ
Operator(s): OK1CZ
Station: OK1CZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: JO70

   80:   19     4    48
   40:  178   567   135
   20:  276   892   112
   15:   62   152    60
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  535  1615   355  Total Score = 762,895

WAEDC is one of my favourite contests. Lack of participants is compensated by
the QTC traffic which is a good opportunity to practice QRQ and operating skills
and is good fun.
Condx were poor on 80m due to QRN and on 15m as well. 10m stayed dead all the
time.

I used the contest to test the new Elecraft K4 which I installed only one day
before the contest so I was learning how to operate it in the heat of the battle
:-).

Software: the great N1MM+, however DX spots were not working so I missed mults
due to this.

RIG  K4 at 100W
ANT  31m vertical/80m, 2el. mini beam @21m/40m, 3el. SteppIR @21m/20/15m

Thanks to all for QSOs and QTCs.