[3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 18 16:10:51 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 18

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  42  Mults = 42  Total Score = 1,764

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

At 1924z, my radio, my computer, 2 monitors and the room light blinked off. Only
the light came back on by itself. Fortunately, powering up the computer and the
radio were no problem. Checked out the rest of the house and pool and all was
well there. It had been lightly raining, but there was no lightning-qrn or
sounds. Came back to the radio, brought up N1MM and got back to CWT fun. Missed
16 minutes. Just the fun of living in the sub-tropics and dealing with afternoon
storm activity.
Thanks for the QSOs.

73
dale, kg5u

xcvr: K3S, 100w
ant: AV-640 (20-10), 40m Inv vee @ 70\', 80m Inv vee at 70\'
sw: N1MM+
keyer: WKUSB & Kent iambic paddles & N1MM+
Coffee: Folger\'s