[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N7DX LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 19 23:10:59 EDT 2021

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 20

Call: N7DX
Operator(s): N7DX
Station: N7DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Camano Island, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 0,5

   80:   1      1
   40:  10      6
   20:   7      5
Total:  18     12  Total Score = 216

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

What a circus!  Using a different keyboard tonight and it got in some weird mode
where it was either dropping keys or inserting repeats.  So I'd push F4 to issue
my call, and it would send it maybe 3-4 times in a row.  I'd type in a call,
like N6ZFO only to see N66ZZZZZFOO get typed in and sent.  Almost threw in the
towel part way through as it was extremely frustrating (and probably very
irritating for the other operators too).

Sometimes I hate technology (yeah, it's also my job so after I've messed too
much with it all day, I have to face it with contest SW and rig interfaces, and
often remote control too).  I guess I sound a bit fed up! :-P

More info at http://N7DX.TonyGarland.com