[3830] SARTG OG0R(OH2PM) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 22 14:08:02 EDT 2021

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: OG0R
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OG0R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KP00LJ

   80:   85   880    32
   40:  217  2395    51
   20:  407  4925    73
   15:   42   440    22
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  751  8640   178  Total Score = 1,537,920

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

It is nice to live here in the north if one loves to ski in the winter time.
How ever for a ham radio operator band conditions here are a lottery. Bands can
be poor or dead. I was jealously monitoring when stations in the southern Europe
were working DX on 15m. Even 80 m was quiet, not to talk about 10m. Not a  beep
on ten. Well, it is all given.
How ever I tried hard until Sunday 10 am. Then an uninvited guest Mr Murphy
showed up. A logging SW failure occured. Niko OH2GEK helped remotely and the
problem was solved in an hour. One hour later the direction indicator of the
main antenna tower stopped working. I took me three hours to localize and fix
the root course, all outdoor work in the rainy weather.
Luckily there were no neighbours nearby listening to my swearing.
Many things have happened during the 21 years that I have been QRV in this QTH,
in is a new page to the book of my contesting experiences.
In the end I was QRV 20 hours and at least provided a multiplier for those who
needed it.
Next time better luck.
Thanks for all the QSOs and see you all in future contests.

Pertti. OG0R ( OH2PM, OG2P, OH0R)