[3830] NAQP SSB WB0TEV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 22 15:13:53 EDT 2021

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 8:47

  160:    8     6
   15:    6     5
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  628   133  Total Score = 83,524

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: Youth

Comments:

Fun contest.  10 and 15 essentially dead.  Only 10m QSOs were a local move and a
TI I stumbled across.

Some of the highlights were having KP2RUM and KP4AA call me on 80m while
listening on my SE beverage.

Completely missed SD, VT, NM and WY from the lower 48.  Did work KL7SB for AK
along with WH7T and KH6CJJ for HI.  Somehow I missed my home state of TX on 40m,
go figure.

I should have the audio files from this contest loaded up shortly after the log
submission deadline.  If you want to listen, go to my qrz.com page and follow
the instructions.

I hope to go mobile again in the Texas QSO party next month.  Look for WB0TEV/m
as an SSB only entry from a couple dozen counties in NE Texas.

Victor - WB0TEV