[3830] NAQP SSB KK1L Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 22 15:49:41 EDT 2021

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KK1L
Operator(s): KK1L
Station: KK1L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 9:45

   15:    2     2
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  882   131  Total Score = 115,542

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I had been hoping maybe 15m or 10m would open, but was disappointed along with
most of you all. Got lucky and checked 15m when KP2 was calling one extra mult
above two local Vermonters I moved. 20m started out hopeful, but rate dropped
off after the first hour and 40m was about the same until I took a break at
dinner time. 40m was better that hour later, but did not take til later still.
80m was mostly a bust overall...where was CT or RI locals for me and should have
been easy mults. No UT or MS on 40m(!) another WTHeck was that? Canada consisted
of pretty much Ontario with a single QSO with QC and NS. MB and SK on two bands.
I guess I forgot this is not January.

I let N1MM+ post my score real time for the first time. I had forgotten I set
that up and did not log into the server until maybe 6 hours after the start. It
was fun to watch and did provide some motivation. I had the idea the I was doing
pretty poorly and was surprised to find my call near the top for a while. Nice
work K9CT who moved me twice and was at the top of the RTScoreboard as long as I
watched it.

Thanks for the good time.

73 es God Bless de KK1L, Ron <><