[3830] 50FallSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 26 15:00:23 EDT 2021

                    50 MHz Fall Sprint - 2021

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: IL-EN51/52/61/62

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

All decoding of demodulated signals was done by ear...no computers were
inconvenienced to assist.

13 QSOs SSB and 1 CW, ALL 5 stations contacted were in EN52, even though I
visited EN51, EN61 and EN62 in addition to EN52 myself...perhaps providing those
grid multipliers uniquely to some of the stations I contacted.

It was interesting to be able to make all QSOs on 50.125 with no complaints
about 'hogging' the calling frequency, though such complaints WOULD have been
welcome :-(.

Special thanks to the 3 stations who tracked me through all 4 of the grids I
visited: KO9A, N9LB and W9EWZ.

Thanks to the SVHFS for their continued support of the Fall VHF & Up Sprint
series and to Bruce, NT4RT, for his management of the sprints.

I hope there is a little more activity in the 144 MHz Fall Sprint on Monday
evening, September 20, 2021.