[3830] YO HF LZ5R M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 29 09:03:06 EDT 2021

                    YO DX HF Contest - 2021

Call: LZ5R
Operator(s): LZ5DB LZ2HM LZ3ND K1LZ
Station: LZ5R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: plovdiv
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Remote Operation

  160:    61     0     39
   80:   188    21     65
   40:   511    96     95
   20:   527   158     92
   15:   293   107     75
   10:    81     0     61
---------------------------
Total:  1661   382    417  Total Score = 2,584,566

Club: Milara contest club

Comments:

We do have this  antenna setup for 4 years at the new LZ5R location and finally
for this contest the Mother Nature manage to damage two of them. The  weather in
the beginning of the contest was furious. The worst I've ever seen here in this
QTH. I had a feeling that everything will go down, but looks like the antenna
design we had and quality work saved them.
So we have some work to do for preparation for CQ WW .

See you next time.
Krassy, K1LZ