[3830] OhQP W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 29 10:25:20 EDT 2021

                    Ohio QSO Party - 2021

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

   80:
   40:   25     0
   20:    3     0
--------------------
Total:   28     0  CW Mults = 22  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 1,232

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Only had a short while on Saturday afternoon to operate in the midst of building
up remote antenna switching hardware for the new tower project. I was glad to
hear a couple of OH stations on 20 meters, and grateful that they were actually
able to hear me. The 40 meter signals were all pretty good. Hope to be able to
do a better job of checking in with my old Ohio buds in this one next year.

73...
Randy, W8FN