[3830] KsQP K0W Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 29 19:11:47 EDT 2021

                    Kansas QSO Party - 2021

Call: K0W
Operator(s): K0W
Station: K0W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   27
   40:   88     334
   20:  250     750
----------------------------
Total:  367    1084     0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 166,557

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

The goal was to make at least 700 QSO's but managed over 1200. Operated mostly
SSB due to the higher QSO rate in this mode. Worked all US states except OK. In
the process, managed to work 3 new KS counties, RICE, STAFFORD and HARPER. Only
one left (OTTAWA) to have worked all 105 KS counties. Huge fun as always, this
is my 11th year participating in KSQP with the same 1x1 call sign, K0W.
Thanks to all who called me and also Bob W0BH who once again did an excellent
job organizing the event.

73 Dragan K0W (K0AP)