[3830] WWDigi W7EW(@W7EW/W7AT) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 29 19:42:46 EDT 2021

                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2021

Call: W7EW
Operator(s): W7EW
Station: W7EW/W7AT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OR

  160:   11     8
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1240   152  Total Score = 484,406

No better way to spend all day Saturday than with a couple of thousand of your
close friends beating on the computer while your radio sends RF into the noise.
   Had one sick radio which put out 12 full watts which got me just a bit under
500W via the amp. The other radio is healthy so had  had more repeats than I'd
expect...or could've just been the noise.
    Since this is a DX contest we really appreciate the numbers of JA/YC/YB/HL
stations who participate in this exercise.
20M was open all 24 hours until 10 minutes before the end. I never did find
anybody on 10m or 15M so this was essentially a 3 band contest with a short
foray to TopBand to find a few mults. I couldn't understand how some other of
these excellent Ops had 30 more mults than I have, but having 15M open explains
that.
     This event is really a giant real time computer game that bounces RF around
the world to each other. Radio is fun no matter how you play with it.
Congrats to everybody who played in this Digi contest.
    Time to go do some surgery...or maybe an autopsy on the listless radio.
There are more contests coming up this fall and winter and there is a definite
need to have full capabilities available to spank the ether.