[3830] WWDigi NT6X SOSB40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 29 21:19:10 EDT 2021

                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2021

Call: NT6X
Operator(s): NT6X
Station: NT6X

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  479    64  Total Score = 77,568

The regular FT8 frequency using WSJT in normal mode was way better than 7090 in
contest mode. Even with the longer exchange and dealing with stations calling
with SNR it was much more productive, it wasn't even close. I bounced up to 7090
and 7080 to clear out the new stations but that didn't take long, then back to
7074 for the endless string of callers and lots of mults.

I found that if I had several stations calling, I responded to the first guy and
after a couple of tries he didn't respond, so I called and worked another
station calling, then the first station responded with his report, N1MM would
sometimes puke and not log his grid. I entered it manually but the QSO was
logged with zero points. Hopefully the log checking software will correct it.