[3830] HiQP WD6T SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 30 01:50:43 EDT 2021

                    Hawaii QSO Party - 2021

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: WD6T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    0      0      1       1
   40:    3      2      4       3
   20:    8      7      8       8
   15:    7      1      1       4
   10:    1      0      1       2
-----------------------------------
Total:   19     10     15      18  Total Score = 2,232

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Mahalo.  This is one of the few contests I can do low power because of a nice
down-slope in the direction of Hawaii, so I did. Never even tempted to turn on
the amplifier. If all contests were KH6 contests, I'd have a pretty good
station.

Got a very late start, as I was focused on the K6UFO at K6MTU M2 in WW Digi
(operating remotely), and also had some family stuff going on.

Why not more activity on low bands?  I tried as late as 0800z, but very little.
And second day was very quiet.

Prize for most QSOs goes to KH6TU with 8 band/mode slots, though only 3 bands.
Prize for most bands goes to AH6KO with 4. Thanks for QSY to 10, but was sorry
to not find you on 80.  Prize for the most enjoyable digital mode goes to
KH6/K9O for the RTTY contact; I used the built-in RTTY support in my rig, which
resulted in some QLF until I got it figured out. Prize for lowest band goes to
KH6CJJ (80m). Never even thought to try 160.