[3830] HiQP AH6OC SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 30 08:40:28 EDT 2021

                    Hawaii QSO Party - 2021

Call: AH6OC
Operator(s): AH6OC
Station: AH6OC

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Honolulu

  160:
   80:    2                     1
   40:   35            11       5
   20:   70     30     66      43
   15:    1            14       2
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  108     30     91      51  Total Score = 33,507

Nice to work HQP again as a HI station. I wish I could have operated more, but
moving-related chores limited me to 3 afternoon/evening portable operating
sessions at Honolulu parks.

Band conditions weren't great for QRP, but I tried to make as many CW contacts
as I could, switching to FT8/FT4 when I couldn't find workable stations. Before
Sunday afternoon, I had only used SSB to work a couple of other local stations.
I was pleasantly surprised with a run of 25 contacts when I did try CQing on 20m
phone.

Thanks for the contacts!

Bob AH6OC (ex-AA6OC,KH6BE; soon-to-be NH6O)

Elecraft KX3, 32' end-fed vertical wire