[3830] OhQP KB4CG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 30 16:09:13 EDT 2021

                    Ohio QSO Party - 2021

Call: KB4CG
Operator(s): KB4CG
Station: KB4CG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   21     1
--------------------
Total:   34     1  CW Mults = 23  Ph Mults = 1  Total Score = 1,656

Unfortunately, severe thunderstorms cut short what was otherwise a great event.
After working Seneca county on my 2d QSO, and immediately thereafter Cuyhoga
county on my 3d QSO, I was reminded of the line "from Seneca to Cuyhoga
Falls" from the great Pretenders song My City Was Gone!  :-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_City_Was_Gone

Although I wish I could have participated more, I still have to say "Way to
Go, Ohio"!  :-)  Look forward to next year!