[3830] CQWW CW OM7M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 2 04:41:08 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OK2BFN OM2KI OM4AZF OM5MF OM5NU OM5RM OM5RW OM5ZW OM5AA
Station: OM7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Slovakia

  160:  253    23       88
   80: 1349    36      110
   40: 2274    39      137
   20: 2351    39      135
   15: 1348    38      129
   10:   85    27       82

Club: LBCC

Comments:

Another CQ WW in a row!

During the last 2 years we worked intensively to rebuild the station. Except new
spaces we rebuild the station as fully automated with 4 operating position.
Station is ready to run M/S,M/2 as well as M/M with limited options.
Regarding the contest we prepared all TX/RX antennas from the beginning of the
week. We added a new vertical on 80m to 2el Yagi + 7 long beverages.
Everything went smooth and we kept up with top LZ5R,TM6M and E7DX. At 14Z Murphy
came and ripped the coax on our 4 el HB9CV on 40m. Due to bad weather and dark
we can't fix  on Saturday afternoon  We lost a lot on 40m because we used
2el.Hb9CV. Sunday morning 300kg antenna went down for repair. At about 11Z we
could continue with full strenght on 40m.
Interesting was double band closure on 20m after 1.5hours.
Thanks for the QSOs and congrats to winners!!

Lubo,OM5ZW on behalf of OM7M team