[3830] CQWW CW YT5A M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Dec 3 19:47:00 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: YT5A
Operator(s): YT1AD YT3M YT3W YU1AU YU1KX YU1YV YU2FG YU6DX YU8A YU9DX
Station: YT5A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: - please select -

  160:  1134    16       66
   80:  2554    33      106
   40:  3625    39      138
   20:  2509    39      127
   15:  1632    37      131
   10:   251    29       69
-------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

For us, the contest season is over. Many things have been done on location.
There are some little things left that we'll finish soon and be ready for next
year. We are pleased with the results we achieved this year. We've broken some
YU records in M/M category. This was a great year for us!

Although we cannot change the geographical location, we can improve the antennas
and equipment. Especially RX on 160M is still not what we want, but we are in
the testing phase with new reversible beverages(in 6 directions).

We have been working without multiplayer and inband stations for years, which is
why we are in deficit with QSOs compared to the competition. Just operator skill
and experience, but we handle it great. Anyway, it's nice to see you all in the
log!

This is our favorite contest/mode...and we can say, the propagations were bad on
10m. It was closed most of the time. On the other bands, the fun was common.

Congratulations to the teams who posted results online on cqcontest.net - LZ9W,
OL3Z, LN8W, and others guys... Also, congrats to TK0C team, they did a fantastic
result! It will be our pleasure to see other M/M teams there in the future.

Special thanks to Hrane YT1AD for his hospitality and support all the time!

We wish you happy holidays, and see you in the next one!

Best 73s,

YT5A team