[3830] ARRL 160 NA7TB M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 10:22:24 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: NA7TB
Operator(s): AA7A K9DR KC7V KY7M N7NR
Station: NA7TB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 32
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 1237  Sections = 83  Countries = 15  Total Score = 258,622

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Very disappointing conditions for working DX this year.  Only a few EU stations
logged and even our usually reliable morning path to Asia was much weaker than
in past years.  Consequently, our score is down because we have few 5-point QSOs
in the log.  Thank you to all the NA stations who worked us.

We struggled with a buzzing noise source this year as strong as S-6 at times and
that made copying the weaker stations difficult or impossible.

The remote station worked perfectly for us (but for the noise) and the 8-Circle
continues to amaze us along with our 8 bidirectional Beverage rx antennas that
we use for diversity receiving.