[3830] ARRL 160 K4EA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 10:41:04 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: K4EA
Operator(s): K4EA
Station: K4EA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 468  Sections = 75  Countries = 15  Total Score = 88,560

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Finally got my 160 T wire vertical up in time for this test.  It still needs
some work.

I was surprised at the number of strong stations that could not copy me yet the
number of "in the noise" signals that came back the very first call.
Europe signals were weak but my thanks to those that struggled to hear my 70W
signal.  Highlight being RM4F, EW5A, and OM2VL!

More to do by CQ160 including: improved RX antennas more radials and a better
feed line on TX antenna.

Neal, K4EA