[3830] ARRL 160 K3PP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 10:42:59 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:15

Total:  QSOs = 210  Sections = 42  Countries = 8  Total Score = 22,350

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I only had a little over two hours Friday night to play. I was hoping to get
some time Saturday night, but it just wasn't in the cards. Conditions were
pretty good! I parked on 1813.5 and ran, giving me a pretty hot first hour! I
chose to go bare bones HP - unassisted, no SCP, no call history, just my ears,
feeble brain, and fingers on the keyboard. I had a few DX come back and they
were pretty strong. I don't have any RX antennas, just my mediocre Inv-L with
two elevated radials. It's amazing what that simple antenna can do! Apologies to
my good friend K3OO - botching your call was just inexcusable, Rick! Thanks to
all! ARRL has my log. CU on 10m next weekend - CW only.