[3830] ARRL 160 K0PHP SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 11:20:26 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: K0PHP
Operator(s): K0PHP
Station: K0PHP

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 18:19

Total:  QSOs = 337  Sections = 79  Countries = 8  Total Score = 54,194

Always fun! I burned out a common mode choke wound with RG-58 and had to
scramble to fix it before the contest. Condx were good here with a little
atmospheric crashes Saturday night, but no big deal. I wish I could do more than
S&P, but I fear that I would miss too many stations to make it worthwhile
(and not waste your time). Rig is TS-480HX into a 65 foot Rohn 25 with a
tribander that I shunt feed. I would like to do better but I am on a corner lot
in the city. Not enough space to do more at this point. Tnx fer qso's and see
you at Stew. '73 Chris