[3830] ARRL 160 K3SW SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 11:44:10 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: K3SW
Operator(s): K3SW
Station: K3SW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 17:50

Total:  QSOs = 906  Sections = 110  Countries = 34  Total Score = 220,770

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I changed antennas for 160M just before this event because the previous one was
a very good dummy load....too lossy....so I put up the usual Inverted-L and it
worked far better. Both these were operating over a new set of 6 elevated
radials which I must thank K2XR and K3PH for coming over and helping tune them.
This was really easy to do with three of us, measurements at the base could tell
us what to do to the radials so they would be resonant. Thanks to them!

And to all my FRC Champion buddies, THANKS FOR THE QSOs! (and for staying off my
frequency!)

Steve...Kilo Three Scotch Whisky....