[3830] ARRL 160 WF7T SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 12:22:50 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: TN

Total:  QSOs = 182  Sections = 62  Countries = 3  Total Score = 23,126

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs. Could not devote more time to the contest due to other
commitments. Like others, I thought that last night was noisy, but since I was
not on for the first evening I have no comparison.

Isn't that how it goes? The night that you can't be on is the better one! That
thought goes at the top of the list in my personal contest notebook.

No EU heard during my limited hours of operation. LU8DPM was impressively strong
at times, but no Q this time. West coast USA was not strong during my operating
times: 2330-0130z, 0500-0700z.

Wishing all best luck and health, and hope to see you in another soon!

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville TN

---

IC7600 100W (more like 75!)
55' tall Marconi with 110' top hat (Doublet voltage-fed with oh-so-meh
auto-tuner, over 1500' radials)
N1MM+