[3830] ARRL 160 K8RYU Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 12:25:16 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: K8RYU
Operator(s): K8RYU
Station: K8RYU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 782  Sections = 77  Countries = 15  Total Score = 149,408

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Friday nite condx nice and quiet, good signals.  Saturday nite rather
heavy noise, QRN seemed to come from all directions.  Better by morning
Sunday.  Not much DX here, did work a 4L station, but signal so strong
I have doubts, work now, worry later.  LU8 station REALLY big here both
nites.  Europe way down for me here this year.

No KL7, no KH6, No NNY, No SJV, No UT but I did hear W7UT Friday but he
was searching....