[3830] ARRL 160 KB3VQC(@N3DPB) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 13:43:07 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: KB3VQC
Operator(s): KB3VQC K0OO WA3EKL N3DPB
Station: N3DPB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: FM19PD

Total:  QSOs = 615  Sections = 73  Countries = 14  Total Score = 111,186

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

We want to thanks our gracious hosts- N3DPB AND WA3EKL for allowing us to use
such a fine station.  We all enjoyed great food and fun.

A real challenge to all.  Missed working but heard NE--KR0P, WTX--K5DAS and
AK--KL7SB.  We never saw NNY nor NT.  We just did not notice a lot of activity
from LAX  ORG SF SV UT or EWA.

We chased after Danny at K7SS but  missed him, however we did catch one of his
neighbors for the mult.

This event is always a true learning experience that forms a better team.  We
look forward to the next events as always.

73 and see you in the next one

THE CONTEST CREW