[3830] ARRL 160 K2RB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 14:16:32 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: K2RB
Operator(s): K2RB
Station: K2RB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN31ka

Total:  QSOs = 52  Sections = 22  Countries = 0  Total Score = 2,288

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Got one leg of my 160 inverted L sorta up.  Figured I'd see how bad the swr was
and it was bad but the flex tuner tuned it.  Only 60 watts out but played for a
bit to get a flavor of 160   So after 64 years of hamming I made my first 52 52
contacts on 160 ever.  Hopefully will get the rest of the antenna up in the next
few days wx permitting.

Ran low power because amp couldn't tune and I didn't want to blow it up.

Rick. k2rb