[3830] ARRL 160 WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 15:27:40 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 2:22

Total:  QSOs = 14  Sections = 11  Countries = 0  Total Score = 308

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was another ad-HOC WQ6X portable operation from W7AYT's QTH in Concord.
While most of my OP-time was spent running NX6T remote, Saturday evening
gave me the opportunity for a live test of the recently "tweaked",
WQ6X
8JK Cobra Dipole array, in an attempt to discern it's 160-meter pattern.
I dunno if I accomplished that, however I certainly had fun Calling CQ
and noting  the RBN Stats.  AT NX6T, the 160-m Tri-Square offered
us low-angle antenna gain unmatched by the lowly (low in height)
8JK array. LooK for the story about this at - coming soon
to a Blog near you:
http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com.