[3830] ARRL 160 KE3K SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 15:32:14 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MI

Total:  QSOs = 364  Sections = 76  Countries = 3  Total Score = 56,012

Club: Blossomland ARA

Comments:

Despite some noise from holiday lighting and switched mode power supplies in the
neighborhood, and getting a late (24 Hr) start in the contest due to family
activities, I really enjoyed this year's contest and gave it a decent effort. My
160 meter H-loop continues to perform well. The K9AY RX loop is worth it's
weight in gold for being able to provide directivity and pull stations out of
the noise. Thank you to all whom I was able to work and to provide the MI mult
to.

My gear for this operating event:
ICOM IC-7610
160 Meter H-Loop at 30-60 ft.