[3830] ARRL 160 KE5C(@K5TR) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 15:45:31 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: KE5C
Operator(s): KE5C
Station: K5TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 470  Sections = 76  Countries = 13  Total Score = 82,705

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thank you k5tr for the remote station. A few folks asked about my exchange. I
live in NTX and was stressed getting set up, so I sent NTX. The station,
however, is in STX which is what I have sent in a few prior contests. I reported
this in log cabrillo soapbox comments. I just don't want anyone to lose a QSO,
so I submitted NTX as my location. Sorry.