[3830] FT RUp WV4P SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 19:12:32 EST 2021

                    FT Roundup - 2021

Call: WV4P
Operator(s): WV4P
Station: WV4P

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: RCC
Remote Operation

Total: 1031  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 54  Total Score = 108,255

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Huge congrats to K9OM, it was a hard fought battle but he was much stronger
Domestic... Which is what it took to win. Absolute Blast trading places every
time the scoreboard updated for hours and hours.
 WW0CJ was right there too but BIC issues knocked him back a bit in the end.

That's where the fun ended. 4th year of this contest and operating practices get
worse and worse. I had to QSY more than in a sprint ! Work me then instantly
start calling CQ on my freq ? Over and over ?

Where did this RRR come from ? It should automatically disable the program for
10 min every time it's used. RR73 is Smooth, Fast, efficient, RRR kills the
rate.

I suspect with the number of repeats wanting a 73, the LCR will be brutal like
normal.

I think if they added a M/M category I might operate it again, but as it is, I
hope I can talk myself out of it.