[3830] ARRL 160 AB0S Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 19:26:44 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: AB0S
Operator(s): AB0S
Station: AB0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 651  Sections = 77  Countries = 4  Total Score = 106,677

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Not a serious effort, but still fun. Apologies to the many callers I couldn't
pull out of the mud.

I can testify the only thing a short 160 meter vertical receives well is the
noise from an arcing distribution line just 200' away.  No doubt, I now hold the
title for number of fill requests.  HI.

K3, KPA500, 38' top & bottom loaded vertical w/ 8 on-ground radials.