[3830] ARRL 160 N6LL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 5 23:47:35 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: N6LL
Operator(s): N6LL
Station: N6LL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LAX

Total:  QSOs = 108  Sections = 39  Countries = 1  Total Score = 8,760

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Time stopped as I was transported back some fifty-five years while listening to
the nostalgic note of N6TR calling CQ on his cathode-keyed one-tube crystal
oscillator. While the chirp was sweet, I had completely forgotten about the
scratchy key contacts. But this is 160, not a Novice band. Has Tree found a
Russian Trawler rig? Thank you, Tree, and everyone, for the QSOs.