[3830] ARRL 160 N6XI Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 6 02:02:24 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: N6XI
Operator(s): N6XI
Station: N6XI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs): 3.1
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 135  Sections = 46  Countries = 6  Total Score = 14,352

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The way the station and computer were configured,I couldn't access an amp or
send a computer message. Had to resort to paddle and low power which was
certainly more challenging than a more typical, fully automated, high power
effort. Had a lot going on at home, too, so only played around for a few hours.
Band was extra quiet "in" Truckee but lots of stations with fairly
good signals just kept CQing in my face. Mainly S&P but finally got a few
runs going on Saturday night. I really like this contest and need to find more
time and get properly prepared next year.