[3830] ARRL 160 K2SX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 6 12:51:47 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

Total:  QSOs = 68  Sections = 29  Countries = 2  Total Score = 4,402

I had some trouble on 160M in CQ WW but tested it a few days before this contest
and it seemed OK.  I should have known better.  Started the contest and the
KPA1500 would not load the 160M inverted L so I turned it off and went LP.  But,
then no one could hear me.  After a few hours of trying, I gave up and read a
book instead.  Still trying to see what was behind the problem but no clear
answer yet.  Glad it doesn't affect 10M.  Oops, maybe I better hold my
thought...