[3830] ARRL 160 WA8Y Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 6 12:58:55 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 13:06

Total:  QSOs = 665  Sections = 87  Countries = 10  Total Score = 119,364

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

I opened up my station Friday morning and had everything working.  My Shack PC
failed around 3pm Friday afternoon.  By 8 or 9pm I had exhausted all attempts to
fix the PC and I considered using my IC-7300 but it only has one Antenna input
and I really wanted to use my RX antennas.  After all I just got the K9AY loops
working with the boxes and I was really looking forward to testing them.

The next day I hooked up my laptop, and a extra monitor, to my Flex 6600.  By
5pm Saturday I was ready to start the contest.
The K9AY boxes and RX loops worked great!  And so did the Flex 6600 and N1MM+
with my laptop.  The V2.7.6 software I use was already there because I use it
remote and I forgot I used this set up before in a few CWTs.
I have a new PC ordered and hope to have things working by Thursday, Dec 9th.
Until then this set up works and I already used it in the Sunday night SST.