[3830] ARRL 160 AD0K Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 6 14:05:27 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: AD0K
Operator(s): AD0K
Station: AD0K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 29  Sections = 16  Countries = 3  Total Score = 551

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A quick entry of a few hours of operations due to family obligations, but was
fun to get on 160m again. TS-590SG (100w) to an inverted vee at 40 feet. I could
hear pretty well, but the low power was clearly an issue. Did not hear much DX,
but snagged ZF, LU, and V31. The LU was a new one on 160 for me.

I need to figure out how to get more vertical polarization - perhaps shunt

Anyway, my meager entry will add a few points to the club total.