[3830] ARRL 160 W1VE(@K2LE/1) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 7 11:51:07 EST 2021

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: W1VE
Operator(s): W1VE
Station: K2LE/1

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 5.75
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 539  Sections = 66  Countries = 22  Total Score = 101,816

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This effort started out as a Remote M/S, with my pal Cary, VE4EA.
Cary winters in CA; he had just arrived at his winter QTH the week
before the contest, and was just getting his network setup and
remote gear working... By Saturday morning, he started receiving Text,
emails and Messenger messages: there were no VE4s on in the contest!
He had access to Gary, VE4YH's station via remote.  So, he abandoned
our M/S effort to put VE4 on...  and had a huge pile.   I had a busy weekend
and could only put in an effort Friday night.   Despite the high K index,
Friday was extremely quiet on the band, and EUs were copyable on the first try.

K3+Alpha87a + Double-L (90' vertical) + 500' NE/SW Beverage.

73,

Gerry W1VE