[3830] FT RUp K7VIT SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 7 23:02:26 EST 2021

                    FT Roundup - 2021

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  150  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 11  Total Score = 7,050

Fun to try my hand at FT-x contesting again. It can be fast paced at times. I
had a few of those tangled QSOs where it ended in a dupe. We'll see if there are
any of the NILs.

Thanks to Joe K1JT and the whole WSJT-x group for such amazing modes/software,
and thanks to the N1MM+ crew for integrating it so that it's easy for all to
participate in the fun.

There were a couple of times where it seemed folks could have used FT-4 but most
of the activity stayed on FT-8 at a more leisurely pace (slower rate).

One high point in the RU for me was working Don AA5AU, Mr. Digital, on my first
QSO in the contest. Vy FB! TNX Don.

Thanks to all who answered my calls.  73,  Jerry