[3830] CWopsT VA7DX(@VE7SCC) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 8 15:20:26 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 8

Call: VA7DX
Operator(s): VA7DX
Station: VE7SCC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Coquitlam, BC

Total:  146  Mults = 146  Total Score = 21,316

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Apparently I left my brain at home before the contest start. Screwed up setting
the contest up in N1MM...my apologies to the K1 I responded to with total
gibberish. took a minute or two to set it up properly then noticed that my
typing skills were way worse than normal....

Enough whining...

Conditions were moderate with very strong signals from many stations and just
above noise level from others. Also rapid QSB.

Oh well some times you win.....sometimes you don't...

Flex6700, Acom2000, 4el Quad at 85'

Thanks to all for your patience...

Hope to see you in the 10m contest this weekend and the RAC contest on the
18th.

Neil
VA7DX