[3830] NCCC Sprint AJ1DM LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 9 22:06:50 EST 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 10

Call: AJ1DM
Operator(s): AJ1DM
Station: AJ1DM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      5
   80:   7      6
   40:   5      5
Total:  17     16  Total Score = 272

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

I thought it would be another washout because the high bands were dead, but I
did okay (for me!). Especially lucky on the mults - only one non-mult. A
3-bagger with Jim K8MR (thanks for letting me know I blew your call on 40!) and
2-baggers with Bob KW8N and Mike W9RE.

I always find a way to fat-finger a few errors and they seem to fall
disproportionately on Larry K7SV - sorry and thanks for your patience!

I started the night thinking I didn't have the energy for this but the sprint
energized me. Thanks for all the q's!!!!

73 de John AJ1DM