[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 9 22:07:52 EST 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 10

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH

  160:   5      4
   80:  14      9
   40:   5      3
Total:  24     16  Total Score = 384

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

20 and 15 were silent here except for abundant noise - suspect Christmas lights
plus usual power line arc noise, worse tonight due to low humidity. 40 very long
- worked all the CA stations that could hear me. 80 and 160 were surprisingly
productive at 10 watts, but sure had longer lags between Qs at that power level.
I gotta practice sending by paddle at 35 wpm so I can run 100 watts and log in
the DanWA fashion.  Congrats to all the big number guys - can you imagine what
scores would be like if 20 and 15 were even a glimmer of their old selves?

Many thanks for the Qs, and I may dabble in ARRL 10 meter contest this weekend
between chores.

73,
MikeNH