[3830] ARRL 10 ND0C SO Mixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 12 18:49:00 EST 2021

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: MN

   CW:   80    26
  SSB:   35    14
-------------------
Total:  115    40  Total Score = 15,600

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Disappointing, but not surprising conditions.  Obviously not as good as last
year.
Give it another year.

My operating time was limited by family and church activities. Missed all
Saturday afternoon, but got in on a nice opening to the south and southeast that
evening.  When I got back from church late Sunday morning things were hopping to
the west.

I didn't hear many DX stations when I was on aside from some South Americans and
ZF5T. For the most part I was able to work everything I heard. I stumbled across
V51YJ Sunday morning and I don't think he had been spotted.  But he kept CQing
in my face and never could work him before he faded out.  Not surprisingly the
QSB was fast and deep all weekend.

As a committed QRPer I love 10 meters and have always loved this contest.
Already looking forward to next year!

73,
Randy, ND0C