[3830] ARRL 10 K0JP SO Mixed Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 12 19:02:35 EST 2021

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: K0JP
Operator(s): K0JP
Station: K0JP

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
QTH: Karlstad, MN
Operating Time (hrs): 9:00

   CW:  55     18
  SSB:  19     10
-------------------
Total:  74     28  Total Score = 7,224

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Very strange. Saturday was a complete wash but Sunday was very good. The most
bizarre aspect of the contest was the face I had no DXCC entities on CW but
managed to work both LU and PY (3 of 'em)on SSB! Go figure. Called CX7SS and
CE3CT often but no joy on either.

Another very odd thing was a lack of 7th call area stations. My usual pipeline
to WWA opened mid-day Saturday for a few minutes and K7RL was worked but that
was it! Worked all of the 10th call area, save for SD and ND. My only MN was
N0UY, 35 miles to my south, on CW for my first QSO Saturday. All other MN
activity is 200+ miles south-southeast of me and well out of range. Nothing
heard east of OH and MI and only TN and AL worked in the 4th call area

N1MM Logger says an operating time of 5 hours 16 minutes but the real total was
more like 9 hours with at least 2-1/2 hours of fruitless CQing on Saturday.

This was more fun that I would have guessed from the SSN and SFI.