[3830] ARRL 10 NS3T SO Mixed Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 12 19:39:33 EST 2021

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
QTH: MDC

   CW:  237    47
  SSB:   51    12
-------------------
Total:  288    59  Total Score = 61,950

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I certainly enjoyed Saturday's ARRL 10 version of the Florida QSO Party.  Maybe
next year they can sign their counties for extra multipliers? jk

It was a challenge, as expected.  I did work one European, just as I was
shutting down the rig for 4 hours on Saturday.  Mainly, it was just a grind.

I was just looking over my log from 2014, when I was making phone contacts above
28.800, because there were so many stations on the air.  Maybe we'll get back to
that in a few years.

73 Jamie NS3T