[3830] ARRL 10 NE8P SO CW Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 12 20:42:44 EST 2021

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: NE8P
Operator(s): NE8P
Station: NE8P

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: FL

   CW:  609    65
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  609    65  Total Score = 158,340

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Had some fun running Saturday afternoon/evening (although I think I missed some
of the beginning action due to errand running and hockey game watching.)
I quit Saturday evening around 0320.  That may have been a mistake based  on
some of the comments I see other Florida ops making.
Sunday was tough sledding here with the simple antenna.  Did manage a few
additional African and European mults, though, as well as a bunch of west coast
US that didn't present themselves on Saturday.
Definitely looking forward to next year's contest.  Should be lots of fun!

73, Mike

TS-590SG, SB-221 ~700 watts, (Armstrong) rotatable dipole @ 30 feet