[3830] ARRL 10 K7SS SO Mixed Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 12 21:19:36 EST 2021

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:40

   CW:  228    40
  SSB:  205    38
-------------------
Total:  433    78  Total Score = 103,116

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

now THAT was fun !!!

  Almost all of the ACTION compressed within a 9am-12 noon window with Sunday
being the big winner. Forgot the point spread of double for CW and had a hard
time leaving a great SSB run into the whole east (minus New England)on Sunday..

My rotor is not behaving luckily had the Steppir yagi handy 180 degree button.
However not much at all from the West..... ZL3CW and nothing else.
not many contests here on the W coast, where NO KL7 KH6 or JA is in the log.

It was much like a 6m contest with spotlight prop moving around during the
openings. Have never worked so many NC stations..  then on Sunday the band took
a CO turn... with nothing by Colorado everywhere.
We were all lucky to have the openings we had. Good fun !

Thanks to our PY and LU pals who made it up north across the equator for quite
awhile. Guess that was TE, while the east coast was E or double E skip. Throw in
some meteor rocks, some back-scatter and lots of ground wave, and you end up
with a fun mixed salad.

73
Danny K7SS
Seattle