[3830] ARRL 10 K4BAI SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 12 22:13:56 EST 2021

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 13:57

   CW:  505    63
  SSB:  109    27
-------------------
Total:  614    90  Total Score = 201,420

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Beam broke during this contest last year.  So nothing but wires this year.  Few
QSOs with 88' cf zepp, but it wouldn't resonate properly and was intermittent,
so most QSOs made using 40M dipole fed through the KPA1500 tuner.  Worked better
than I had expected.  Saturday was fun, but Sunday was mostly disappointing.
Openings were weak and then nothing all for the last few hours.  Worked only one
Europe, DL5AXX at 1516Z Saturday.  He was also the only Europe I heard.  Heard
no Africa, no Asia, and heard/worked only one Oceania, ZL3CW Sunday afternoon
with a great signal.  Thanks for all QSOs and Seasons' Greetings to all.  73,,
John, K4BAI.