[3830] ARRL 10 N5RZ SO CW Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 12 22:47:12 EST 2021

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 14:50

   CW:  608    63
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  608    63  Total Score = 153,216

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A rather interesting weekend!   Had some social commitments and other
obligations so got on when I could - usually the band was open somewhere when I
was able to get on.  Great Es opening Saturday night.  Had some times over the
weekend where propagation was open to very limited areas.

Multiplier consists of 50 State/Provinces and 13 DX

States Missed: MA ME RI VT DC HI AK -- I heard MA and RI, but I could get their
attention.
VE's worked:  AB BC MB NB QC SK     missed Ontario  -  never heard one!
DX worked:  CE CM CX FR FY HC KP2 KP4 LU OA PJ2 PY ZF   --  worked all I heard
No XE's worked - only heard a couple who were not CQing

FLEX 6600  Power Genius XL amp   Force12 C19XR Tribander @ 100'
N1MM+ Logger  and various clusters

Thanks to all for the QSO's.

73,  Gator