[3830] ARRL 10 K5NA SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 13 11:15:49 EST 2021

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA
Station: K5NA

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: TX

   CW:  783    73
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  783    73  Total Score = 225,504

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I had circumstances that caused me to get a late start (0200Z). Also had to be
away from the radio several times on Saturday and Sunday (local time) to take
care of something.

But all-in-all, I did as well as I expected to do this year. I thought
conditions for domestic QSOs were down considerably this year. But I managed a
few European QSOs on Saturday which didn't happen last year.

This might be my last-ever serious single-op. I am getting old, creaky, and
cranky.

73, Richard - K5NA