[3830] CWopsT VA1RST Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 16 07:49:16 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 16

Call: VA1RST
Operator(s): VA1RST
Station: VA1RST

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Nova Scotia
Operating Time (hrs): 0:34

Total:  21  Mults = 21  Total Score = 441

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Tnx for the Q's. Trying out a new homebrew 40m vertical. It will be phased with
my SteppIR for a 2 el phased array, 40m only. I had to take the Big IR 80m coil
box out of the circuit.  It may become surplus to my needs.  Interesting
physical layout as it is in the woods behind the house. Running 34' radials
through/on the forest floor has its challenges. 30 down, 30 to go!!! Of course
winter is the best time!!! EU one direction, NA the other plus the broadside
benefit to VE7/K7 land. Cold weather makes you efficient working outdoors. On to
the phasing setup...

73, Roger VA1RST